Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fishtail bun (tutorial) //

I'm sure everybody's seen the braided bun and twisted bun, and don't get me wrong, those are SO cute.
But I just recently watched a video from Macbarbie07 on youtube where she showed the idea of a fishtail braided bun !
And it's such a simple concept that I figured I'd show it on this blog. (:

Step 1: Gather all your hair into a high ponytail (think cheerleader)
Step 2: Fishtale braid the ponytail, and tie at the end with an elastic.
Step 3: Twist the braid around the base of the ponytail (topknot style)
Step 4: Pin braid down with a couple bobby pins.

The braided bun stays firm and I promise you'll get compliments ! This is perfect for those days when you just don't want to get up early to wash your hair. :p

Stay beautiful !
-Becca

2 comments:

  1. Love this tutorial - thanks for sharing!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I actually just cut my hair-haha, much to late to be thinking of braids now. But once I grow it out again, I am so trying this :)

    ReplyDelete