Thursday, March 1, 2012

What I wore //


 



I wore this outfit on Sunday to Church, and I'm absolutely head over heels for it !!
Especially the skirt and top. I found the top at a garage sale last Saturday for a buck ! It just can't get any better than that. And the skirt was purchased at Target with gift cards from my birthday. I love the bright color and I love that it goes down to my knees !
P.S. Thanks to my mommy for the beautiful photography <3

Anyway, outfit goes as followed:

-Shirt // garage sale
-Cardigan // My mom's
-Skirt + matching belt // Target
-Tights // Target or Walmart
-Shoes // Styles for less


Have a lovely day !

Forever, Becca

5 comments:

  1. You are way to cute! Great sunday outfit. Modest is the hottest! haha Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Looking forward to seeing more of your fashion!

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! That really means a lot, concidering your style is so wonderful !

      Delete
  2. such a cute outfit, i love it! thanks so much for linking up. :)
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. and p.s. we'll be featuring this outfit tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, this just made my whole day ! (:

      Delete