Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring has sprung !


                                                                                                     


Dress: Thrifted & refashioned / Lace sleeved shirt: H&M / Shoes: (not pictured) Old Navy / Glasses: Target


This may or may not have been what I wore on Easter Sunday-- Approx. 1 & a half weeks ago ! I honestly did mean to post it the day of or at the very latest, the monday after. But let's be honest, I'm a 15 year old girl. I got lazy and ended up being bombarded with school work fresh out of Spring Break. So now here is the dress that I wore on Easter. Isn't it a beauty ? I found it thrifting, and it was particularly grandma-like. But I could see its potential (even if my mom couldn't). So this was the finished masterpiece. I don't know if you can tell, but it has an adorable denim collar. That, and the buttons all the way down, and the adorable grey, blue, and yellow floral print, is what made me fall in love. 

Also, I have been looking for glasses like these for months. So the moment I saw them in Target, I had to get them. Even if that involved calling my mom to bring me more money. ;p $13 later, these babies are all mine. Yes, I definitely get teased by my friends for wearing them, but I am too in love with these things to care !

I posted about my Utah trip during Spring Break, and I'll definitely have those posts up soon. There's outfit pictures from SLC, temple pictures, and even a mini "love" story I might share! (Oh, the joys of being 15)

Thanks everybody who reads my posts, it means so much to see that I get some pageviews ! You all are so amazing and beautiful and wonderful !!!!

 Forever, Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment