Saturday, May 12, 2012

What I've been wearing lately...

Hey lovely followers ! I'm terribly sorry I haven't posted in forever ! A couple weeks actually ! I've been terribly busy with the end up my freshman year. I hope you can forgive me (:

Anyway, when I'm not posting on this blog, I am most likely still posting on my instagram ! So definitely follow me on there, my username is foreverbecca ♥

So without further ado, here's what I've been wearing lately, via instagram:

(since I am posting this from my iPod, I'll list the clothing items & then put the pictures. Sorry for any inconvenience !)

1) coral dress, ross / denim button down, thrifted / brown sandals, swap meet / pearl and chain necklace, thrifted.
2) pale pink polka dot shirt, ross / denim button down, thrifted / tan jeggings, swap meet / brown sandals, swap meet.
3) leopard print button down, thrifted / purple cardigan, old navy / high waisted jeans, cotton on / white sandals, ross.

1 comment: