Sunday, March 25, 2012

First ever "Double Sunday" !

So last week I introduced "Double Sundays" to the readers of this blog.
But I totally slacked last week and didn't do it. Sorry !
Basically, every Sunday I'll make a list of TWO (hense, double) favorites for that week for music, books, blogs, diys, and outfits. So here goes my first one !

Music:
My two favorite songs for the week would probably have to be

-Eyes Open by Taylor Swift
&
-Woman Like You by Lee Brice


Books:
-Two words: Hunger. Games. I read them over again before seeing the movie on Thursay night.
-The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks. Nicholas Sparks is my favorite writer, and I love his books, but I also hate them. They can be so tragic and have me balling but he wraps a beautiful bow of love around it (and I'm a sucker for love) and so I love all of his books. This one was no exception. I recommend it if you're looking for a good cry.


Blogs:
-Kinsey on Sincerelykinsey. Can I just say that I discovered her blog last weekend, and I've already been through half of it's contents ! (I hope that didn't sound creepy) Her diy's and fashion posts inspired the heck out of me, and she is so incredibally beautiful. I highly recommend checking her out !
-Charity on Somedreamingtree / c'est la belle vie. I look forward to her outfit posts so much. Everyday I check my dashboard hoping to see her beautiful face in a beautiful new outfit. Follow her, follow her now.


Diy's: 
-This Jewelry Box Diy made from a book ! Discovered it yesterday, and started making one yesterday. Just need to cut out a few hundred more pages.
-This Geometric Necklace Diy made from cut-up paint samples ! I've always had a secret obsession with paint samples. I've always thought it was so cool that they were free and that there must be some amazing thing you could do with them. Well, boys and girls, this is it. (Both of these beautiful tutorials are by Sincerelykinsey, who I mentioned above.)


Outfits:

These two girls are such an inspiration for me. I love every outfit I see them in ! And the shirts they're both wearing are to. die. for.


So I hope you guys enjoyed this double sunday !
No pictures or videos are mine unless otherwise mentioned.
Stay tuned for more outfits this week !

Forever, Becca ♥ 

4 comments:

  1. aw, thanks girl! That means alot! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, the awkward girls are just the cutest aren't they? adore!
    and you can't even get me started on the Hunger Games. obsession overload. i was actually listening to that "eyes open" song as i was coming to your site ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They so are !
      And for the past few days, all I've been able to talk about is the hunger games. Everything about it is just flawless ! <3

      Delete