Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hunger games

So I went to the midnight showing of the hunger games and let me just say, IT WAS PERFECT.
I'm so serious, I have read each of the books a couple times and I'm pretty much obsessed with it. I've been waiting so long, and I was expecting way too much of the movie. But you know what ? It was way better than I could have ever dreamed. They hit everything on the nose. Yes, there were things they changed, but I could tell they only did it because it would make it too confusing, and it still flowed pretty well. And they didn't make any big changes, really. Everything worked perfectly together.
Pretty much, this is my new favorite movie. That is all.

Oh and I didn't have time this week to make a hunger games shirt, so I wore a sparkly gold shirt that I thought could represent fire or something. And I of course wore my hair braided and I wore a necklace with a gold bird on it and a pearl. I thought that worked. I listened to safe and sound all day. It was such a perfect movie guys, I just can't get over how much I loved it. Every time I see the trailer I want to go see it again and again and again.

Have you seen the hunger games yet ? What did you think of it ? (:

2 comments:

  1. I read all the books in a week and went to see the film yesterday. It was good but the whole time I was like "wasn't like that in the book" haha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really ? I saw some definite big differences. But nothing too big.

      Delete