Friday, March 16, 2012

Mini outfit post //



Outfit goes as followed:
-Lace cream colored shirt // Thrifted
-High wasted skinny jeans // Cotton on
-Oxfords // Target
-Owl necklace (not pictured) // Macies

I apologize that these pictures aren't the best, I didn't have my beautiful mom for a photographer ! I took these pictures myself, with my ipod, and a camera app I had to download just for this so I could use a timer. I took about fifty pictures and these were the only two that were remotely alright, and that's saying a lot ! Lesson learned, next time I wait for my mom.
Anyway, on the particular day I wore this, I was *scary music* locked out of the house ! That's right, I am a latchkey kid. I switched bags that morning and I guess I forgot to switch my key with my school supplies, so this resulted in me sitting in the backyard (Bladder full and starving, mind you) for two hours until my mom got home from work. So I will not be forgetting my key again anytime soon.

So I hope you like this outfit, I kind of put it together last minute, but I got lots of compliments on my shirt & I love it quite a bit myself. When I thrifted it, it wasn't something I would normally wear, so I kind of went out on a limb there ! But I'm glad, fashion risks are just apart of the job. (:

Forever, Becca 

2 comments:

  1. very cute! i like i like
    meg
    megdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that really means a lot from you !

      Delete