Saturday, March 17, 2012

New blog ideas

Okay guys.
So I am definitely not the best at keeping up with anything, including this blog, without something to look forward to ! I'm just like incapable of it, and I'm sorry.

So, I'm going to add some weekly things, and some things that will be semi-weekly, etc.

I brainstormed today, and I've come up with a couple ideas.

1) Tutorial Tuesdays.
-I've seen some of these around, and it's a beautiful idea. So every Tuesday (mostly) I will post some kind of tutorial on here ! I already have some ideas lined up and I'm super excited (:
2) Double Sundays.
-Don't take my word on this, but I'm pretty sure I came up with this all on my own. Every Sunday I will post a list of TWO (hence "double") favorites for a list of, say, 5 examples. (Songs, celebrities, diy's, outfit posts, etc.)

So that's all I've really come up with, but if you have any ideas, I strongly encourage you to comment them below ! As you all know, I'm new in the blogger world and it makes me nervous at times ! (:

Thanks ladies !

Forever, Becca ♥

P.S. Check out my outfit post from last night ! I posted it late, so you probably haven't seen it yet

No comments:

Post a Comment