Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day (Outfit Post)




Outfit:
-Olive green cardigan // Target
-Navy floral print tank top // Target
-Distressed jeans // An outdoor swapmeet
-Belt // Target
(And I'm shown wearing two different pairs of shoes which I will explain, promise !)
-Ankle fringe mocasins // Minetonka
-Oxfords // Target
-Owl necklace // Forever21

By the outfit shown, I'm sure you've guessed I love Target. I love Target an awful lot, actually.

Anyway, it rained today ! When you live in the desert like I do, and it can get up to 90 degrees during the winter, you learn to enjoy these rare rainy days. My favorite type of weather is rainy and stormy (minus the wind), so today was perfect. I often dream about living in a place where rain is a daily occurance, like Washington. I would absolutely love that. Anyway, my mom took pictures of me in the rain, and that's why I changed into my oxfords, because they're leather and I didn't want my moccasins to get ruined. I also have no idea why my belt is unbuckeled in one of the pictures. I think it got uncomfortable or something. Maybe it'll turn into the new trend, eh ?

I hope you all had a fun (but not too fun ;p) St. Patrick's Day!
Remember to look for my "Double Sunday" tomorrow !

Forever, Becca

4 comments:

  1. Love these pictures of you! That outfit is adorable! I don't blame you for changing your shoes! The weather looks so pretty there I love that tree!

    xo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love your shoes :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I like your jacket.

    ReplyDelete